? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 21, 2009

SATURDAY,22 AUG 2009,HAPPY DAY



Wif my Primary School teacher..miss miss



wif joyce




wif MY TEACHER..she so leng^^




my teacher so pretty oh....love u




sister 4ever..nickie ar...whr u???hehe




pitza,me,yan fang..left nickieT_T



LOO & FANG








yeah...just ngam ngam start play BLOG oh...















hehe^^...hmmm...got a bit hard oh...but i also will gambateh to play Blog de..hehe..































Today is my primary school teacher marry oh...haha..Happy ler.....miss my teacher..miss my fren..aiksaiks...love you ALL^^...thank teacher teach me...i will jia you de...forever remember u all...

0 comments: